Health, Safety and the Environment
Health and Safety
Treasury Metals Inc. is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees. Safety is a core value and our highest priority in all activities we undertake. Our commitment is based on caring for our employees. We will work diligently to ensure safe working conditions, equipment and work sites. We recognize and will continue to support employee involvement in identifying, preventing and eliminating hazards and risks to injury.
Health and Safety Expectations and Objectives:
- All injuries are preventable; every task can be performed without injury.
- Management is accountable for health and safety performance.
- All employees are responsible and accountable for their personal safety.
- Treasury Metals is committed to achieving full compliance with all applicable legal requirements and company standards.
- Promote and develop strong leadership, safe behaviours and personal accountability in health and safety through employee involvement in continuous improvement processes.
- Maintain a workplace free of the effects of alcohol and other drugs of abuse.
- Promote health and safety at work, at home and in our communities.
- Recognize, reward and support excellent safety performance.
Environmental Core Policy
Treasury Metals is committed to responsible stewardship of the environment. Our key focus is on meeting the company's goals of minimizing environmental impact, efficient use of the resources we consume and conserving natural resources for future generations.
Treasury Metals Commitment
Manage our operations to minimize or eliminate impacts on the environment through use of best management practices and the appropriate application of technology.
- Adopt and promote policies specific to protecting the environment.
- Implement measures to ensure the efficient use of resources, energy and materials to minimize environmental impacts through all phases of the operation.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Set objectives and put processes in place to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks to the environment through a rigorous risk assessment process and put in place measures to eliminate or control those risks.
- Treasury Metals will curtail operations if necessary to prevent or resolve environmental non-compliance conditions.