Treasury Metals Inc.’s 330-km2 land package lies adjacent to the Trans-Canada highway and is located midway between Thunder Bay and Winnipeg. The closest city is the City of Dryden, a drive of 15 kilometres to the west. The community of Wabigoon is five kilometres to the south of the Project.
Treasury Metals Inc.’s Goliath Gold Complex offices are located in former Ontario government industrial offices, workshops and storage facilities.
Beneficial features of the Project location are:
- Year-round fieldwork can be completed in comfortable working conditions
- Excellent year-round road access
- On-site power supply
- Trans-Canada Natural Gas Pipeline
- Neighbouring major industrial services in Dryden
- Nearby workforce in surrounding communities
Treasury Metals Goliath Gold Project Office, near Wabigoon, Ontario, Canada